MTV is looking for young mothers who are willing to give Australia and New Zealand an exclusive and candid insight into the lives they live.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Young mothers aged 16 years and over (applicants under the age of 18 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to participate).
- Your youngest child must be aged under 2 years (you must have given birth between December 1st, 2017 and December 1st, 2019).
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series. Filming will roughly commence in early March, 2019 and may take up to 12 weeks.
THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
In order to successfully apply you will need to do the following:
- Complete the application form.
- You must read, understand and agree to all Terms & Conditions. If you are under 18, you must read the Terms & Conditions with your parent or guardian.
- You must upload 2 x current photos of yourself and 2 x current photos of your child or children (one face and one full length).
- By applying for Teen Mom Australia, you consent to your involvement in the series.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE APPLICATION:
- You must complete all questions truthfully.
- You must complete the application yourself.
- You must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- You must be willing and available to be filmed for the time frame listed above (i.e. From early March, 2019 for roughly up to 12 weeks).
Please do not contact MTV or the Producer (WTFN) regarding the status of your application. The Producer (WTFN) will be in contact with you if you are successfully through to the next round of casting.
Deadline for entries: 11.59pm, Sunday 10th February, 2019 (AEDT)