Terms & Conditions
1. This casting call, application and audition process (together “the Casting Call”) is administered by WTFN Entertainment Pty Ltd (A.B.N. 84 096 259 808), the Producer (“the Producer”), and Viacom International Media Networks Australia Pty Ltd (“the Broadcaster”) of the television program provisionally entitled Teen Mom Australia (“the Program”). Participation in this Casting Call is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and information on how to participate forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation is only open to permanent Australian and New Zealand citizens aged 16 or over. All information supplied by you (being the Applicant) must be true and correct.
3. Participants aged under 18 years must have their parent or guardian’s permission to participate. If you are under the age of 18 you must read these Terms and Conditions with your parent or guardian.
4. This Casting Call closes 11.59pm on 10 February 2019 (AEDT).
5. You acknowledge that during the past 12 months, you have not been employed by the Producer, the Broadcaster or any of their associates or affiliates and that neither you nor any member of your immediate family or anyone living at your residential address has been employed by the Producer or the Broadcaster over that same period.
6. You agree that you are applying in a personal capacity and are not employed by, contracted to, or in any way associated with, any news or media outlet, including any web-based businesses, anywhere in the world.
7. Your submission of an application or involvement in the Casting Call is not an offer or any representation that you will be considered to appear or will appear in the Program.
8. The selection of participants in the Program will be made at the sole and absolute discretion of the Producer and the Producer will not engage in any correspondence in relation to its selection of applicants. The Producer may disqualify any Applicant at any time from participating in any stage of the Casting Call or the Program, without providing any reasons.
9. You agree that you will not communicate to the public via any media (including blogs, personal websites, chat rooms, social networking sites) at any time any details or information about your participation in the Casting Call and/or the Program.
10. You acknowledge and agree that you will not receive any payment for participation in the Casting Call, or any payment for any publicity, promotional or marketing activities associated with the Casting Call. Any travel and associated expenses to attend and participate in the Casting Call will be entirely your responsibility.
11. You must ensure that you are in good physical and mental health and prove that there is no medical, psychological or additional condition, injury or illness that could affect or hinder your participation in the Casting Call or the Program.
12. You agree that you are fully responsible for any materials you provide in any format or media as part of the Casting Call including but not limited to comments, recordings, images, applications and submissions (the “Content”). The Producer shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Producer may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. You warrant and agree that:
10.1 you will not submit any Content that breaches any right, including any intellectual property rights, privacy and publicity rights, of any third party; infringes any law, regulations or applicable codes of conduct; is defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
10.2 the Content shall not contain any virus or other code that is harmful, destructive, disabling or which assists in or enables theft, alternation, denial of service, unauthorised access to, or disclosure, destruction or corruption of, any information or data;
10.4 the Content is original material, you either own or control all rights in the Content, and you have obtained all necessary clearances and permissions from any parties appearing in the Content, and with respect to materials or property owned by third parties and incorporated in the Content, in order for the Content to be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; and
10.5 you consent, and have obtained all applicable consents from third parties, to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe a creator’s moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
13. As a condition of participating in the Casting Call, you grant the Producer, its affiliates and licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the Content for any purpose, including but not limited to promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, throughout the world in any format or media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
14. You consent to the Producer using your name, likeness, image and/or voice in any format or media throughout the world in perpetuity without remuneration, in connection with the Casting Call, the Program or otherwise.
15. If the Casting Call is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Producer, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Producer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Casting Call, as appropriate.
16. The Producer (including its officers, employees and agents) to the fullest extent permitted by law excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or illness of any Applicant, or any loss or damage (including property damage or loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Casting Call and associated activities including publicity and filming.
17. If the Casting Call is announced on Facebook:
16.1 your participation is conditional on you following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php.
16.2 This Casting Call is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Casting Call must be directed to the Producer and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by you as a result of your participation in the Casting Call, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.